From today's Friday Five over at RevGalBlogPals:
1. What is one place you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit?
Little Italy ~ great food, intriguing art, funky clothes, all within a short walk from home.
2. When visiting another city or town, do you try to cram as much in as possible, or take it slow and easy?
A combination: I usually choose a focus destination or two for each day, but spend a lot of time wandering around to get a real feel for the place and experience it as if I lived there.
3. When traveling, where are we most likely to find you: visiting a cathedral, walking on the beach, wandering through a historical site, people-watching from a cafe, visiting an art museum, just walking around.
4. Do you like organized tours and/or carefully planned itineraries, or would you rather strike out and just see what happens?
Semi-planned: see number 2. No organized tours, thank you.
5. After an extended trip, what do you find yourself craving most about home?
The ability to do all my laundry when and as I please!
(The image was taken while I was wandering around Chartres last summer.)