Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This 'n That

I've been listening to election returns and redecorating my blog for a couple of hours.

Can you tell that I'm at the beach (new colors) and not too satisfied with the primary results (not quite right colors)? I guess it will all take time, both the new color scheme and the election.

Polar Bear
highlights something new (maybe not new? I'm usually behind) going around: can you fit your life story into a six-word memoir? I've been thinking about it. Maybe:

She sought connections across our differences.

Thinking about it.

6 comments:

Di said...

Great 6 words.

And while I know it's a work in progress, I am enjoying the lightening of the blog.

Mark Smith said...

Either the text isn't dark enough or the background is too dark.

Anonymous said...

I like your six word memoir. It seems fitting. I'm with you on the disappointment with the election results but like the lighter colors with the return of the light! Enjoy your vacation.

more cows than people said...

love your six words. reminds me of my new blog title...

Jody Harrington said...

I do like the new color scheme. It's quite peaceful and easy to read.

Mark Smith said...

The blue on pink is better.