Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Indecision

As the sun sets each evening in Florida, I am completely torn. Do I stay on the beach, waiting for the light to change above the horizon and melt into a dozen colors in the surf? Or do I hop in the car and dash over to the river, so that I can watch the sun itself sink behind the marshy waters? Every night a critical analysis: Where are the clouds the best? Where is the color likely to be most dramatic? How high is the tide? How strong is the wind? Am I too early? Am I too late?

If only each day involved such a crisis in decision-making!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite type of decision - no bad outcome, only different results.

Jody Harrington said...

What a beautiful image! You must have made the right decision...

Stushie said...

Beautiful shot...almost like an oil painting by Turner.

Lisa :-] said...

I'm afraid I would have been way too tired to grapple with that issue...

Law+Gospel said...

Don't ya just hate all those choices?;) great pic!

Anonymous said...

Boy do I know that feeling. Just wanting to be in the right place at the right time. I'd say you made a good choice. Beautiful photo!