Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday Photoshop Therapy


I'm not sure that I will ever write about the highs and lows of the past week. Suffice it to say that the days have been very long ones, but so infused by grace that I stayed up until 2:00 this morning finishing a sermon for the Sunday after Easter.

Now my thoughts are slowing turning toward the reality that I pretty much missed the first week of this new quarter at seminary. I decided to begin my reorientation to what lies ahead by playing with my St. Augustine images (rather than with, you know, anything approximating actual work). This one has turned out to look something like the Florida postcards I remember from my childhood.

And you can check out the Lovely Daughter's blog for a post on the experience of grief from 4,000 miles away. She doesn't know it, but her words ands her flowers have touched many people.

No comments: