Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Saga Continues

Chest x-rays.

Blood tests for mono and whooping cough and other things I'm sure I haven't considered yet.

The pharmacy is probably wondering when I'm going to just go ahead and move in.

**********

My academic ventures are going SO well. I am making friends and finding ways to be involved and settling in just fine.

Imagine how wonderful it would be if I could be healthy, too.

I'm going to post an autumn photo because it's still my favorite season, even if I've missed most of it.

9 comments:

Lovie said...

Gosh, you've been through the mill with this health thing. Hope you get some answers from the x-rays. Do we need to send a house-warming gift to the pharmacy? :)

more cows than people said...

oh dear gg... may you feel better very soon!!!

i'm so glad you're loving your studies so much!

Cathy said...

I went through a bad bout of this sort of thing last year. It took a LONG time for me to get over it!

RevDrKate said...

Oh, GG,yuck with the health stuff. Maggie says to tell Tipper the interview is posted.

Lori said...

I went for over two years of getting bronchitis every 4 months and not being able to drive after 3:00 pm from being so tired. Turned out to be mono.

You're so much smarter than I was getting all the tests now. Hope you get it pinpointed soon and feel better. In the meantime, what a blessing that your studies are going so well! Though it's no surprise to us blogpals.

Diane M. Roth said...

ooh, mono, I hope it isn't that. prayers to you...

Anonymous said...

More healing thoughts and chicken soup headed your way, GG. Take care of yourself. I'm glad to hear that school is going so well.

Jody Harrington said...

Dang, GG. Aren't we too old for mono?

Seriously, hope you get this resolved quickly and feel well.

I'm glad to see you're still up to taking pictures. That's a beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

I hope they find an answer for you soon.