Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Thanksgiving

Chapel of the Good Shepherd (Episcopalian)
Chautauqua Institution

I tried to upload a youtube music video but clearly I need instructions! So I'll just mention this morning at church; sermon and music entirely focused on Thanksgiving rather than Christ the King, for which I was primed. But the music was all favorites, and I was sorry that I had encouraged Chicago Son and Girlfriend to leave early and avoid the traffic:

We Gather Together
Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart
For the Beauty of the Earth
Let All Things Now Living
Now Thank We All Our God





5 comments:

Cathy said...

How do you need help? I can try and help.

Law+Gospel said...

Great pic and I am sure, a great service.

Gannet Girl said...

Thanks, Cathy -- I just can't figure out at all how to get a youtube video onto my blog.

Cathy said...

There is a place that says embed to the right of the video. You hightlight it and copy it.
Then you paste it into the html portion of your blog post. It will NOT show up until you preview it or publish it. It should work then.

If you have any more questions, just ask.

OH, some videos will not allow you to embed their video - so there is no way to do that.

hope this helps.

Jan said...

Beautiful picture!