It's been months since I've played a Friday Five, but hey: why not today?
In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.
1. If you were a color, what would you be?
Crayola Blue Green, the color of oceans and northern forests.
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
A cactus: well-defended and prickly on the outside, hopeful for life on the inside.
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
A cheetah: languid, elegant, and fast. Or maybe a porcupine: see number 2.
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
A pair of Tevas: think beach and hiking trail.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
Mistral. It just looks like me.