My favorite kind of daydream!
Name five places that fall into the following categories:
1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again:
I'm supposed to choose ONE? I don't think so!
Chartres, Paris, the Cinque Terre, Florence, Rome, Prince Edward Island, St. Augustine , Cannon Beach, Iona, Toronto, Cumberland Island, Norway, Chiricahua Mountains ~ do I have to stop?
2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why):
Las Vegas ---eeeeyyyuuuucccckkkkk! One of the first places I had to go as a young lawyer, for a week of pre-deposition investigation. It would be difficult to describe the sense of depression that overwhelmed me as I walked through casinos in the middle of the night watching people utterly entranced by pointlessness.
3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter:
Oh, come on! There's a limit? St. Petersburg, Nepal, Alaska, British Columbia, all of the Pacific Northwest Coast, Newfoundland, Lindesfarne, Madeleine Islands, there's that whole African continent... .
4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination:
I think I have enough to do with the real places.
5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit: