Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can You Tell What It Is?


It's been so long since I've posted that I had a hard time remembering how to upload a photo.

But I have been walking in the cemetery. So: mausoleum stained glass window, two angels ~ the one in the back is shielding her eyes with her hand. Kind of works for Pentecost.

Two days and two weeks left in my school year, but who's counting? It's been a very good year, but it could have been a month shorter. I'm just about out of steam, and I still have a presentation, four papers, and two tests. I might have a lot to say about the whole experience if I ever get my head above water.

In the meantime: anything you want to know about John 21? Anything at all? No? So just enjoy the window!

1 comment:

Stratoz said...

I am thinking that I would love to hear your thoughts on John 21, so get through this countdown, then if inspired... share your thoughts. Hang in there.