Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well

I am supposedly enroute to a three-day visit for prospective students at Windy City Seminary, with the added bonus of time with Eldest Son.

In reality I am just back from several hours in the ER and headed to bed. It takes a lot to get me to participate in any kind of medical interaction. I must have been incredibly sick to make a brief foray out of the bathroom at 3:00 am to tell the husband that we needed to go to the ER. I hardly remember a thing that happened afterward so, yeah, I was (am) sick. And very disaapointed.

5 comments:

Jody Harrington said...

I'm so sorry--for the illness and your disappointment. I hope you'll recover quickly and be able to reschedule the visit.

Take care!

alphawoman said...

Poor baby. Hope you feel better soon.

Virginia said...

Hang in there, rest and feel better.

Peace, Virginia

Anonymous said...

hoping you feel better soon and can reschedule your trip to Chicago

Meg

Lisa :-] said...

Oh my gosh...I hope you're going to be okay! What got into you?