1. Buy new stamps.
2. Order Lovely Daughter's college transcript to prove that she is in fact insured for the removal of her wisdom teeth later this summer.
3. Teach senior (Orthodox Jewish) girls' class on Christianity tomorrow.
4. Help son find reputable training program so that he can teach English in Europe. Or somewhere.
5. Buy more Pedialite and Gatorade. (Husband got it. Daughter probably will. Guess it wasn't psychosomatic after all.)
6. Attack mound of paperwork piled between seminary and me: Never mind, you don't want to know.
7. Think about making a doctor's appointment.
8. Make an 8-day retreat here ~ yippee! ~ in August.