And we're spending the week-end in Chicago with ALL of our children!
Life is very good right at this moment.
And....it's the Friday Five:
1. Have you experienced living through an extreme weather event- what was it and how did you cope?
Well, there was Katrina . . . I was the one at home while everyone else was stranded in Baton Rouge after unloading The Lovely Daughter's stuff at Tulane; I was the one yelling into the phone, "I know you can't see the weather channel, but I CAN!!! And it is very very very VERY big!"
2. How important is it that we wake up to issues such as global warming?
3. The Christian message needs to include stewardship of the earths resources agree/ disagree?
And because it is summer- on a brighter note....
4. What is your favourite season and why?
October is my favorite season. There is nothing at all like October in Williamstown, Massachusetts. Or October anywhere else.
5. Describe your perfect vacation weather....
Crisp, clear, 65 F at night and 85 F during the day. The weather is not complete, of course, without the ocean.
But Lake Michigan will do!